Designed to Meet Your Life Style Needs
Every Eaglehurst home is designed to maximize space for both comfort and functionality. Our award-winning team includes Citta Group Construction and interior designer Sandy Nygaard. Together we have developed a build program to meet your needs with a variety of floor plans and flexible design options.
Move-in ready, partially complete with a choice of finishes, and build to order options.
The Dalton3 Bed - 2.5 Bath | 1,775 Sq. Ft.
Single Family HomeStarting from $786,900 incl. GST4 Move-in ready homes available now!Lots 93-96
The Chester3 Bed - 2.5 Bath | 2,264 Sq. Ft.
Single Family HomeStarting from $839,900 incl. GST1 Move-in ready home available now!Lots 64 and 66
The Butchart4 Bed - 2.5 Bath | 2,445 Sq. Ft.
Single Family HomeStarting from $869,900 incl. GST1 Move-in ready home available now!Lot 67
The Foster - 1 Bed Suite4 Bed - 3 Bath | 2,614 Sq. Ft.
1 Bed 1 Bath SuiteStarting from $904,900 incl. GST
The Foster - 2 Bed Suite5 Bed - 3 Bath | 2,608 Sq. Ft.
2 Bed 1 Bath SuiteStarting from $909,900 incl. GST
3 Bed - 2.5 Bath | 2,691 Sq. Ft.
SINGLE FAMILY HOME
STARTING FROM $999,900 INCL. GST
MOVE-IN READY THIS FALL!
Premium Finishings & Fixtures at No Extra Cost.
At Eaglehurst, every home is designed with comfort & luxury in mind. All homes come complete with premium finishings and fixtures including stainless steel appliances with natural gas range, expansive master bedrooms with radiant in-floor heating in the en-suites and beautiful, landscaped yards with privacy fencing and in-ground irrigation – and that’s just the beginning of what comes “standard” in our community.
VIEW INTERIOR FINISHING OPTIONS
- Single family homes (non-strata).
- Built Green™ GOLD Construction.
- Energy-efficient rated homes.
- Oversized Low E vinyl windows with Argon Gas (Energy Star), window screens included.
- Gas-powered tankless hot water heater.
- “Technology Ready” with additional telephone cable, data outlets and Cat 5 wiring throughout.
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors.
- Professionally landscaped yards with in-ground irrigation.
- A variety of Designer exterior colour schemes.
- 6 ft privacy fencing.
- Insulated steel garage doors.
- 2-5-10 year home warranty as defined by the Homeowner Protection Act of BC. Insurance supplied by the National Insurance Company of Canada. Click here to find out more
- Città Construction – 1 Year Warranty.
- Choice of 3 designer colour schemes.
- Overheight 9 foot ceilings on main floor and second floor.
- Engineered wide plank hardwood floors throughout living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wall-to-wall carpet with eco-friendly high density underlay in bedrooms, and upper floors.
- Designer tile in all bathrooms.
- Large walk-in closets featuring built-in custom organizers.
- Ductless heat pump with heating/cooling and natural gas fireplace in the main living space, additional rooms include baseboard heating.
- Conditioned crawl spaces.
- Caesarstone slab counters with custom full height tile backsplash.
- Over-height wood veneer cabinets with soft closing doors and drawers.
- Stainless steel undermount double sink.
- Counter-height entertainment sized island.
- Premium stainless steel appliance packages including gas range. Suites with stainless steel Whirlpool fridge, stove, dishwasher, and Whirlpool washer and dryer.
- Stainless steel designer chimney-style hood fan.
- Under cabinet valance lighting.
- Caesarstone slab countertops and backsplash.
- Electric in-floor radiant heated floors.
- Large, oversized showers with custom glass frameless doors.
- Spacious soaker tubs.
- soft-close cabinet doors.
- Select home plans with double undermount sinks.
About Built Green™ GOLD
- An electric heat pump mini split for heat & cooling is one of the most efficient & effective methods of heating your home.
- A sealed combustion natural gas fireplace with electric ignition means lower operating costs & creates greater fuel efficiency than ‘Pilot Light’ versions.
- Energy Star appliances equal certified energy efficiency, savings on operating costs & less water usage.
- An tankless hot water heater eliminates the cost of heating stored water; only heating what is used.
- Energy Star rated low-e windows, more than double the R value of windows and substantial reduction of needless heat loss.
- A minimum of 25% of the lighting is fluorescent or LED & a minimum of 50% recessed lights are halogen bulbs. Both offer dramatically more energy efficiency than standard incandescent.
- A minimum of 3 motion sensor light switches are installed in each home ensuring lights are used only when required.
- Air-tight insulation contact-rated recessed lights are installed in all insulated ceilings which significantly reduces unnecessary heat-loss in insulated spaces.
- HRV installed in all two storey homes which increases the homes comfort and indoor air quality without added energy costs.
- Attached insulated garages are fully insulated to same standard as home and garage doors are R8 insulated which saves on heating costs by decreasing heat loss.
- Sealed and insulated attic access hatch that reduces heat loss by eliminating unnecessary drafts and offers extra comfort.
- Incorporation of advanced framing techniques and advanced sealing practices around windows, door openings & all exterior wall penetrations. This preserves natural resources, reduces waste, and increases effectiveness of exterior insulation through elimination of potential cold spots.
- Use of materials with recycled content such as insulation, drywall, cement, carpet underlay, exterior doors, and exterior window frames, decreases the landfill impact by acutely reducing waste materials.
- Use of products produced in BC and/or within 800km significantly reduces transportation costs and our consumption of fossil fuels.
- Use of pre-finished products such as wood flooring & interior shelving which cuts down on unwanted adverse emissions into your home.
- Use of water-based Low VOC content paints, finishes & adhesives reduces harmful emissions into your home.
- Use of timed humidistat activated fans in home controls the humidity to health levels for comfort & well-being.
- Installation of low water use plumbing fixtures such as 1.6 GPF toilets, low-flow faucets, lavatories, shower and tub fixtures. Saves valuable water resources and lowers water consumption for less operating costs, and reduces the amount of treated water consumed thereby improving energy efficiency.
- The water saving dishwasher uses less than 26.0 L/load installed conserving water and the energy required to heat extra water.
The Eaglehurst Community
With over 50 families living at Eaglehurst, North Saanich’s newest, fast-growing neighbourhood has developed a strong community spirit! Woven throughout and next to the neighbourhood are a community garden, public green spaces with walking trail, and streets lined with double sidewalks and landscaped boulevards.
“…I am also very pleased that the community has such a diverse age group and I am particularly happy to have young children as neighbours. Everything about this development is first class…”
Saanich Peninsula Living
At Eaglehurst you will find yourself connected to all the amenities of the Saanich Peninsula. There is convenient access to trails, parks, golf courses, shops, community centres and schools, the town of Sidney and, of course, the beautiful Saanich shoreline – all just minutes away. Explore the surrounding community using the map below.