The Eaglehurst Community
30+ Families have already moved-in!
Floor plans designed for living.
At Eaglehurst, every home is designed and constructed to optimize space and energy savings. Our award-winning team that includes interior designer, Sandy Nygaard, and contractor Citta Group Construction has developed a great selection of floor plans to ensure there is an option for everyone.
The Foster - 1 Bed Suite4 Bed - 3 Bath | 2,614 Sq. Ft.
1 Bed 1 Bath SuiteStarting from $899,900 incl. GST
The Foster - 2 Bed Suite5 Bed - 3 Bath | 2,621 Sq. Ft.
2 Bed 1 Bath SuiteStarting from $909,900 incl. GST
Premium Finishings & Fixtures at No Extra Cost.
At Eaglehurst, every home is designed with comfort & luxury in mind. All homes come complete with premium finishings and fixtures including stainless steel appliances with natural gas range, expansive master bedrooms with radiant in-floor heating in the en-suites and beautiful, landscaped yards with privacy fencing and in-ground irrigation – and that’s just the beginning of what comes “standard” in our community.
- Single family homes (non-strata).
- Built Green Construction.
- Energy-efficient rated homes.
- Oversized Low E vinyl windows with Argon Gas (Energy Star), window screens included.
- 40 year fibreglass laminated shingle roof.
- On-demand tankless hot water.
- “Technology Ready” with additional telephone cable, data outlets and Cat 5 wiring throughout.
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors.
- Professionally landscaped yards with in-ground irrigation.
- 5 Designer exterior colour schemes.
- 6 ft privacy fencing.
- Insulated steel garage doors.
- 2-5-10 year home warranty as defined by the Homeowner Protection Act of BC. Insurance supplied by the National Insurance Company of Canada.
- Città Construction – 1 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.
- Choice of 3 designer colour schemes.
- Overheight 9 foot ceilings on main floor and second floor.
- Engineered wide plank hardwood floors throughout living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wall-to-wall carpet with eco-friendly high density underlay in bedrooms, and upper floors. Designer tile in all bathrooms.
- Large walk-in closets featuring built-in custom organizers.
- Main floor heating/cooling by ductless heat pump and a beautiful gas fireplace, upstairs heating through electric baseboards.
- Heated crawl spaces.
- Caesarstone slab counters with custom full height tile backsplash.
- Over-height wood veneer cabinets with soft closing doors and drawers.
- Stainless steel undermount double sink.
- Counter-height entertainment sized island.
- Premium stainless steel appliance packages including gas range. Suites with stainless steel Whirlpool fridge, stove, dishwasher, and Whirlpool washer and dryer.
- Stainless steel designer chimney-style hood fan.
- Under cabinet valance lighting.
- Caesarstone slab countertops and backsplash.
- Electric in-floor radiant heated floors.
- Large, oversized showers with custom glass frameless doors.
- Spacious soaker tubs.
- soft-close cabinet doors.
- Select home plans with double undermount sinks.
About Built Green™
- An electric heat pump mini split for heat & cooling is one of the most efficient & effective methods of heating your home.
- A sealed combustion natural gas fireplace with electric ignition means lower operating costs & creates greater fuel efficiency than ‘Pilot Light’ versions.
- Energy Star appliances equal certified energy efficiency, savings on operating costs & less water usage.
- An instantaneous ‘Tankless’ hot water heater eliminates the cost of heating stored water; only heating what is used.
- Energy Star rated low-e windows, more than double the R value of windows and substantial reduction of needless heat loss.
- A minimum of 25% of the lighting is fluorescent or LED & a minimum of 50% recessed lights are halogen bulbs. Both offer dramatically more energy efficiency than standard incandescent.
- A minimum of 3 motion sensor light switches are installed in each home ensuring lights are used only when required.
- Air-tight insulation contact-rated recessed lights are installed in all insulated ceilings which significantly reduces unnecessary heat-loss in insulated spaces.
- HRV installed in all two storey homes which increases the homes comfort and indoor air quality without added energy costs.
- Attached insulated garages are fully insulated to same standard as home and garage doors are R8 insulated which saves on heating costs by decreasing heat loss.
- Sealed and insulated (R15) attic access hatch that reduces heat loss by eliminating unnecessary drafts and offers extra comfort.
- Headers on non-bearing walls are eliminated to save framing material, preserve our natural forests, and allow for better insulation
- Incorporation of advanced framing techniques and advanced sealing practices around windows, door openings & all exterior wall penetrations. This preserves natural resources, reduces waste, and increases effectiveness of exterior insulation through elimination of potential cold spots.
- Use of materials with recycled content such as insulation, drywall, cement, carpet underlay, exterior doors, and exterior window frames, decreases the landfill impact by acutely reducing waste materials.
- Use of products produced in BC and/or within 800km significantly reduces transportation costs and our consumption of fossil fuels.
- Use of pre-finished products such as wood flooring & interior shelving which cuts down on unwanted adverse emissions into your home.
- Use of water-based Low VOC content paints, finishes & adhesives reduces harmful emissions into your home.
- Use of timed humidistat activated fans in home controls the humidity to health levels for comfort & well-being.
- Installation of low water use plumbing fixtures such as 1.6 GPF toilets, low-flow faucets, lavatories, shower and tub fixtures.saves valuable water resources and lowers water consumption for less operating costs, and reduces the amount of treated water consumed thereby improving energy efficiency.
- The water saving dishwasher uses less than 26.0 L/load installed conserving water and the energy required to heat extra water.
The Growing Community at Eaglehurst
Eaglehurst is a growing, vibrant community you will be proud to call home. The neighbourhood boasts a community garden, green spaces with walking trail, streets lined with double sidewalks and landscaped boulevards and a growing neighbourhood of friendly homeowners and families of all ages. See photos of the developing community below.
The Community Around Us
At Eaglehurst you will find yourself connected to all the amenities of the Saanich Peninsula. There is quick access to trails, parks, golf courses, shops, community centres and schools, and of course, the beautiful Saanich shoreline – all just minutes away. The new Sidney Crossing Mall project breaking ground later in 2018 is only 5 minutes away and will bring even more shops and services into the community. Explore the surrounding community using the map below.